For more than 15 months, Bear Mountain Land Holdings Ltd. (BMLH)
has been working on plans for its Bear Mountain properties. The intent of
this 2012 Plan is to:
- Create a viable development plan;
- Restart development projects;
- Restore real estate market confidence;
- Plan future neighbourhoods with market aligned housing mixes;
- Address market correction in the golf industry and “right size” Bear
Mountain golf for success;
- Invest in walking and multi-use trails linking recreational amenities
and the Village; and
- Reduce the impact of development on the natural environment.
To implement this plan, BMLH has made applications to the City of
Langford to amend City Bylaws.
LAND HOLDINGS LTD.
- New owners since November 2010
- Ensured Resort has remained in
- Focused on protecting and
enhancing investments of current/
- Completed comprehensive
15-month planning process
FOR DETAILS ON THE RE-ZONING APPLICATION VISIT THE CITYSPACES WEBSITE.
AT BEAR MOUNTAIN
- Now selling Hedgestone Lane
subdivision – 12 lots
- Planning the Upper Hedgestone
neighbourhood with 60 lots
- Redesigning The Highlander into
READ OUR PRESS RELEASE FOR DETAILS
November 14, 2012, Victoria, BC...Bear Mountain Land Holdings Ltd (BMLH) has submitted a rezoning application for their revised master development plan to the City of Langford, a plan that breathes new life into the stalled development. This new land use plan reflects the City of Langford’s economic development goals, and will bring certainty to the future of the resort community. It restores confidence in the residential development and provides long term financial and operational sustainability for all BMLH assets including the Nicklaus designed golf courses. Read more...
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Bear Mountain Land Holdings
250.391.6100 | email@example.com
250.383.0304 | firstname.lastname@example.org