Get in shape this year.
The Complete Lifestyle Challenge Competition is Back!
Kick off the New Year’s resolution by taking part of the North Langford Recreation Center “Complete Lifestyle Challenge” competition!
When? The challenge gets underway on Tuesday, January 17th and will continue until Thursday, April 4-class will run from 8pm-9pm. The focus of the competition is to encourage you to eat healthier, get fit, and stay fit.
Who? The Complete Lifestyle Challenge is designed for anyone who is looking to lose weight or change their lifestyle! The classes will consist of cardiovascular exercise, strength training, and mobility/stretching. This unique program will focus on a holistic approach to weight loss, incorporating nutrition, exercise, and recovery.
Nutritional advice will be provided by a naturopathic doctor in the form of a group presentation. And the recovery portion will be externally provided by a registered acupuncturist at an additional cost if participant chooses to do so.
• 1 private consultation with personal trainer and an Estimated V02 max test
• 2 group sessions per week with trainer (24 total)
• 1 personal training sessions per week (10 total)
• 20% off 5 acupuncture treatments with Gwen Cole, RAc
• 2 group nutrition talks with Dr. Kyle Morrison, ND.
• 25% off initial consultation with Dr. Morrison
• Grand Prize: 1 Year membership to the North Langford Recreation Centre
Member: $600.00 per person
Non-member: $750.00 per person
Please contact the NLRC at: 250.391.3759 for more information or to sign up!