House AttendantPosted on January 3, 2018
The Westin Bear Mountain is currently hiring for the position of House Attendant in the Housekeeping department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning of all public areas and washrooms.
- Responding to guest requests in a timely manner and maintaining excellent guest satisfaction.
- Supporting Room Attendants and Housekeeping Team.
- Weekend availability preferred
- A valid Driver’s License required.
- Previous housekeeping experience in a hotel or resort environment preferred.
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, multi task environment.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends.
- Excellent Communication and organizational skills.
The hourly wage for this position will range from $15.65 to $17.15.
Join our Resort Team and enjoy many perks and privileges provided by our Five Star environment including associate golf privileges, extended benefits after 6 months, discounted hotel stays at all of our Starwood and Marriott Hotel brands.
Thank you for your application but only those shortlisted will be contacted.Apply Now