LifeguardPosted on December 15, 2017
The North Langford Recreation Centre at the Westin Bear Mountain Golf Resort & Spa is presently hiring for the position of a Lifeguard for our outdoor pool.
- This role reports directly to the Recreation Center Manager and is responsible for the safety of our guests and maintaining the pool area.
- Ensure that all rules and regulations are adhered to, ensuring the safety of the pool area
- Maintain direct contact with patrons and communicate with them in an effective manner
- Assists guests with questions regarding the resort, activities and general information
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact and a friendly verbal greeting using the guests’ names when possible
- Compliance with all safety regulations of assigned tasks, and ensure a clean and safe working environment with active participation in the health and safety program
- Quickly respond to pool emergencies and perform basic life support and first aid as required
- Remain knowledgeable of emergency procedures and operational policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be a minimum of sixteen years of age and possess valid National Lifeguard Services Award and Standard First Aid and C.P.R. ‘C’ Certification.
- Previous experience in lifeguarding would be an asset.
- Availability for weekday, weeknight or weekends.
- The successful candidate will have a flexible schedule with the ability to work a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends.
Join our Resort Team and enjoy many perks and privileges provided by our Five Star environment.Apply Now