Visit the following for ongoing updates to Rio READY.
@Piseworld @BearMountainResort View Event
We are Rio READY©! Come out to celebrate & cheer on Team Canada at the FAN ZONE at Bear Mountain!
Join us in supporting our Canadian athletes! Athletes from 10 National Sports Teams train in Greater Victoria. Catch the spirit, bring the kids and inspire them to be active for life!
Friday, August 5 at 4pm
- Coverage of the Games officially begins with the Opening Ceremony on Friday, August 5 with a half-hour pre-show at 3:30p.m. PT followed by the Ceremony itself at 4:00p.m. PT
Saturday August 13th
Saturday August 20th
4th round of the Women’s Event
Juniors are welcome to come anytime from 10:00 A.M. on to watch television coverage until 12:00 P.M.
Putting Clinic starting at 12:15 with putting challenge to follow (both on lower putting greens)
Hot Dog and Pop from the take out window anytime.
Any questions please forward to Doug Hastie, Director of Instruction
Women’s Mountainbike Event
Public are welcome to come anytime from 8:30 A.M. on to watch television coverage until 12:00 P.M.
Buffet Breakfast from 8:00 am to 11:00 am.
MTB Group Ride / Dirt Jump Park Open house from 12:00 noon to 3:00 pm.
Kids activities at Dirt Jump Park 12:00 noon to 3:00 pm.
For more info contact Cycling Manager – Jon Watkin
Sunday August 21st
- Swimming: August 6 – 13
- Women’s Rugby Sevens: August 6 – 8
- Men’s & Women’s Tennis: August 6 – 14
- Rowing: August 6 – 13
- Diving: August 7 -10, 12– 20
- Cycling Road: August 6 – 7, 10
- Cycling Track: August 11 – 16
- Men’s Golf: August 11 – 14
- Women’s Golf: August 17 – 20
- Cycling Mountain Biking: August 20 – 21
- Triathlon: August 18 – 20
- Athletics: August 12 – 21
Sunday, August 21 at 2 pm
Wednesday, September 7 at 2 pm Fan Zone will run live coverage of the games September 7 – September 18, 2016.
- Sailing: September 12th – 17th
- Athletics: September 8th – 18th
- WheelChair Rugby: September 14th – 18th
- WheelChair Tennis: September 9th – 16th
- Cycling Track: September 8th – 11th
- Cycling Road: September 14th – 17th
- Paratriathon: September 10th – 11th
- Rowing: September 9th – 11th
Sunday, September 18 at 2 pm