BEAR MOUNTAIN TENNIS CLUB MEMBERSHIP
At Bear Mountain, we take pride in providing a warm and welcoming environment along with outstanding customer service for our Members and guests both on and off the court.
Ready To Become A Member?
- No court fees for either outdoor or indoor play
- Three advanced bookings per week
- Unlimited play based on court availability with two hours in advance, walk-in bookings
- Ability to charge items to account (Pro Shop items, lessons & camps, event or tournament fees)
- Access to Drop-in Mixed Socials, Singles Ladders, Mixed Shootouts and Mixed Compass tournaments
- Top level coaching programs for both Adults and Juniors
- Access to top-of-the-line PLAYMATE ball machine ($10 user fee)
TOP REASONS TO JOIN THE BEAR MOUNTAIN TENNIS CLUB
Canada’s largest indoor/outdoor red clay court tennis facility.
We will pride ourselves on excellent member and guest customer service as we do with our 36 holes of Nicklaus Design golf facilities.
No court time fees year round with 90 minute booking periods.
Six-day in advance booking system year round with 3 advanced bookings weekly.
Play as much as you want on “open “ courts and with the same day “walk-in” bookings.
Viewing area situated through each set of courts, so you can always be part of the action.
Organized play programs to enhance your member experience, socials, leagues, shootouts.
Top level coaching programs for both adults and juniors, by tennis Canada certified pros.
Our Reciprocal Club program, allows you to enjoy prominent tennis clubs beyond southern Vancouver Island.
With our Reciprocal Club Program, Bear Mountain Tennis Club Members enjoy access to exclusive tennis clubs beyond southern Vancouver Island./p>
Current reciprocal club facilities include*:
- Hollyburn Country Club – Vancouver, BC
- Vancouver Lawn – Vancouver, BC
- Jericho Tennis Club – Vancouver, BC
- The Arbutus Club – Vancouver, BC
- Glencoe Club – Calgary, AB
- Toronto Lawn – Toronto, ON
- The Boulevard Club – Toronto, ON
- The Donalda Club – Toronto , ON
*Subject to change