10 REASONS TO BECOME A MEMBER AND JOIN NOW!
1. Western Canada’s largest indoor/outdoor red clay court tennis facility.
2. Outside memberships will be limited to 250 members before a real estate purchase is required.
3. We will pride ourselves on excellent Member and guest customer service as we do with our 36 hole Nicklaus Design golf facilities.
4. No court time fees year round with 90 minute booking periods.
5. Six day in advance booking system year round with 3 advanced bookings weekly.
6. Play as much as you want on “Open “ courts and with same day “Walk in” bookings.
7. Viewing area situated through each set of courts, so you can always be part of the action.
8. Organized play programs to enhance your member experience, socials, leagues, shootouts.
9. Top level coaching programs for both Adults and Juniors, by Tennis Canada Certified Pros.
10. Five star accommodations and amenities at the Westin Bear Mountain Resort and Spa with applicable Members discount.
At Bear Mountain, we take pride in providing a warm and welcoming environment along with outstanding customer service for our Members and guests both on and off the court.
Memberships are limited to 250 before a real estate purchase is required prior to joining.
No court fees for either outdoor or indoor play. Every member will have three (3) six day advanced bookings per week along with unlimited play based on court availability with two hour in advance, walk-in bookings.
Maintain your focus on fitness with 24/7 access to state of the art equipment and all the essentials to power your performance in the WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio.
A BMTC membership number and the ability to charge items such as food and beverage, Pro Shop items, lessons and camps, along with any tennis event or tournament fees on their Bear Mountain account.
Members using their accounts will also enjoy the following additional privileges:
- 20% discount on all food and beverage within the Resort
- 25% discount on all regular priced clothing in the Pro Shop
Full membership to the “NORTH LANGFORD RECREATION CENTRE” at no extra charge! A $55 monthly value for an Individual member and a $110 value for a Couple or Family membership.
Programs will be facilitated by the Bear Mountain Pro Staff to enhance your member experience, including Drop-in Mixed Socials, Singles Ladders, Mixed Shootouts and Mixed Compass tournaments.
Top level coaching programs for both Adults and Juniors. BMTC will become a designated National Tennis Development Center (TDC).
MEMBERSHIP MONTHLY FEES
Monthly membership fees are payable on an annual or monthly basis based on a 12-month commitment.
PAY YOUR DUES IN ADVANCE AND SAVE! 1 YEAR PAID IN FULL SAVES 10% Offer available for 2019 dues; December 1st, 2018 to December 31st, 2018
|Individual Membership||10% off if paid annually = $1,717.20 or Monthly $159|
|Couple Membership||10% off if paid annually = $2,797.20 or Monthly $259|
|Family Membership||10% off if paid annually = $2,797.20 or Monthly $259|
|Intermediate Membership||10% off if paid annually = $1,285.20 or Monthly $119|
|Junior Membership||10% off if paid annually = $648 or Monthly $60|
Initiation fees are payable upon joining Bear Mountain Tennis Centre.
|Intermediate Membership||19-25 age as of Jan. 1st, current year||NO INITIATION FEE|
|Junior Membership||Up to 18 age as of Jan. 1st, current year||NO INITIATION FEE|
|MEMBER GUEST FEES||RESORT GUEST FEES||GENERAL PUBLIC FEES|
|Outdoor Season, Bubbles Down||$10||$15||$20|
|Indoor Season, Bubbles Up||$15||$20||$30|
|Restrictions:||Members may bring in a non-member as a guest for the day. Members may bring the same guest a maximum of “ONCE” per month, up to a yearly maximum of 10 times.||Rates are per person for the day and include all court and guest fees. Guests may reserve a 90-minute court in advance by contacting the Pro Shop 250-744-2327. Additional same day court time is based on availability at no additional charge.||Rates are per person for the day and include all court and guest fees. Guests may reserve a 90-minute court up to 3 days in advance by contacting the Pro Shop 250-744-2327. Additional same day court time is based on availability at no additional charge. Maximum of two drop-ins per month, up to a yearly maximum of 10.|
Learn More About Tennis Membership